A few thoughts:
- Um, didn't they already try a K9 spin-off series that didn't work?
- K9 has legs...and he can fly?!
- Didn't they already cover the younger end of the Doctor Who fan base with the Sarah Jane Smith show?
- Not to complain, but can the market really sustain four simultaneous Doctor Who-related TV series? What's next, CSI: Gallifrey and Law and Order: Doctor Who? (I am almost expecting the day when PBS runs out of BBC material to show on Masterpiece Theatre, so they have to start showing Doctor Who.)
- And aren't we talking about a TV series that they cancelled after running it into the ground in the late 1980s? Not only is it back, but there's more going on now than ever.
- Am I the only one who thinks that they should consider making a UNIT series if they are going to make all of these spin-off series?